Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring is SO Lovely in Virginia

I would really miss this if I were to move away. Flowering dogwoods, cherries, pears, crabapples, and redbuds line the roads. Baby leaves have the most precious green -- right now the sun is shining on the trees behind our house and filling the room with a gorgeous light.
This year spring meant that Luke turned 12 and is now a deacon. He and Quinn are on Luke's first temple trip right now (Paul drove up from DC to join them). He had a lesson on Sunday in how to pass the Sacrament, and next Sunday he'll join the deacons in their duty. SO PROUD!
Adri only has nine more days until she comes home - YEAH - we're so excited to see her! Lindy has now moved down to IF, has an Idaho driver's license and a car (thanks to her Georgia grandparents!)and is already job hunting -- she begins classes again next week.
I have some serious deadlines for my involvement in the LDSEHE conference coming up, so I'd better get to work on that....