Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's a BOY!

He's sure an active little guy. I'm only 20 weeks and he's already doing Tae Kwon Do in there. Maybe we'll adopt a Korean child.
What! Adopt? Well we, not wanting to raise this child alone, are going to be doing an adoption. We're very excited -- this is something we've thought about doing for a long time. But this pregnancy makes it mandatory -- I believe kids have a RIGHT to siblings (if in any way possible).
But how am I keeping my sanity, you ask? Actually, planning a wedding long distance, especially when Lindy has two grandmas, several aunts, and her future mother-in-law all in the immediate vicinity, is so far not much more than some phone consultations and writing checks. I feel great, and apart from doing a lot of studying about adopting, nothing is going on there. But I do have TONS to do right now with my stake Young Women calling – getting camp and youth conference committees headed in the right direction, along with ward conference visits and other meetings is really time-intensive. But I think this will lighten up after a while.